Our college has got a number of learning resources, and those resources are now made available to students through Byndr. We are very thankful to Byndr – An innovative learning management system can be developed and can be used in all parts of the world.
I would recommend Byndr LMS, it’s simple and easy to use platform within weeks after implementation we could see the usage above 70% and we also noticed improvement in student attendance and Teacher-Student interaction.
My compliments to team Byndr for designing a simple and sweet LMS. It is versatile, simple and inclusive. All students and faculty have been very positive about Byndr and its role as a learning catalyst.
- Byndr helps round the clock connectivity with students. Easy to post, share, store and retrieve the course materials without any infringing upon the proprietary issue. It is user friendly, responsive UI compatible on latest browsers, Android and iOS applications. Above all it is free of cost.
- Presently it is a self-driven social learning platform providing connectivity between the members of the group. However, we can provide professional support on specific request. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Byndr is a self-driven social learning platform, which helps you to create and manage your course with a simple signup process.
- Sign up & create your free account
- Confirm your email
- Set up your account with the details
- Start creating your course
- Collect email ids of students to add to the course
- Upon adding students, Byndr automatically send individually invitation
As soon as the students accept the invitation and creates their Byndr accounts, you can start experiencing the Byndr Open App
Byndr open app is free for teachers and students. You can refer Byndr to your colleagues to experience the day to day activities like attendance, interacting with students through social learning feed, assignments, grades and many more.
If you are looking for complete setup for your college, please reach out to email@example.com to request a demo of the Enterprise version, along with the contact details of college administrators.
No. You can add all the students that you want to link with the course. Also, for each course you can create your own structured library, so it can be shared with students when required.